Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#20167) 2.1 aqueduct

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#20167) 2.1 aqueduct
From: "Familyguyrokz@xxxxxxx" <Familyguyrokz@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 07:45:12 -0700

Before I report a bug, I just would like to say I love Freeciv, even though I
am horrible at it. A very glaring bug I've noticed in Freeciv 2.1 is that the
Aqueduct city improvement image is not correct. It is the same picture as the
airport.
       Also, I really think the AI is way too hard to beat. They are nothing
like the real Civ AI's in terms of military might, research and city making.
I've played and been very good at all the Civ games, and I've never seen a
computer so hard. Even on easy the Computer is nothing like I've ever seen.
Granted, the AIs are less difficult than 1.8, but still. Just so you can get to
grips on how hard the AI is, I have never won a single game of Freeciv, even on
Easy, but I have conquered the whole world many times over in all the various
Civ games. Even though I can never win, I still enjoy Freeciv. Keep up the good
work.