Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#19018) 2.1 beta bugs

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#19018) 2.1 beta bugs
From: "Deidre Elizabeth" <ms.deidre@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 06:21:26 -0700

I am using a gateway solo 5300 and the scroll function on the touch pad
doesn't work properly.  The little thing shows up to scroll it when i drag
my finger on the side but it won't scroll.  Also, when the game starts, the
initial window opens and the top bar, with the resize, open, and close
options, is off the screen at the top and i have to resize it manually each
time i play - this is a pain!  That's all!

-Deidre