Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] AI spaceship bugs

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] AI spaceship bugs
From: Per Inge Mathisen <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 12:56:02 +0000 (GMT)

(Posting directly to list since RT eats my posts at the moment.)

There are two reporting bugs with spaceship victory to an AI:
- The message that an AI won by spaceship is only sent to the message log, but the message log is immediately closed by the client as the game is ended. So the player has no way of knowing why the game suddenly ended. - The score tab comes up, but the player who won with a spaceship is not credited with it in the spaceship column.

I consider the first bug to be rather horrible. Can someone with some experience with the tab system please have a look?

These problems were found in S2_0, but I expect them to be in every version since as well.

  - Per