Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#18605) [Bugfix] auto-return fixes

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#18605) [Bugfix] auto-return fixes
From: "Marko Lindqvist" <cazfi74@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 09:52:09 -0700

Marko Lindqvist wrote:
>> Jason Dorje Short wrote:

>>   Still untested
>
>   Doesn't work correctly for S2_1, and for TRUNK will work only after
> #18574. If there is more planes flying above carrier than fit in, none
> of them will be saved. This is because is_airunit_refuel_point() will
> return FALSE for all of them.

  I think this patch should go in for TRUNK once #18574 is resolved.

  S2_1 is more complicated. This patch probably makes things only worse.
In addition to above problem aircrafts sometimes attempt to auto-return
to carriers that are already full. That is because
count_units_with_extra_fuel parameter to airunit_carrier_capacity() is
FALSE.

  - ML