Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#14417) Thracian flag

To: wsimpson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#14417) Thracian flag
From: "Daniel Markstedt" <markstedt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 05:14:29 -0700

This is a very rough scetch of the Thracian flag, based on the Dragon
Banner design linked above.

I had trouble deciding on a good set of colors. Right now, the dragon
is in various shades of orange-brown while the background is a very
pale blue, but I'm not really satisfied with it. Input appreciated!

--Daniel

image/svg-xml