Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: If I want to translate FreeCiv, can I do it on Windows

To: "$ $" <mikedrue@xxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: If I want to translate FreeCiv, can I do it on Windows?
From: "Daniel Markstedt" <markstedt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 23:31:58 +0900

On 6/23/06, Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Of course, you should also contact the named chinese translator,
zh_CN
Primary Contact:
Chinese (Simplified)    Hongjia Cao <hjcao AT yahoo.com>

Christian

Hongjia has stated that he don't have time to work on the Chinese
localization anymore, so I'm pretty sure he would be happy to transfer
the responsibility to someone else.

-Daniel