Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#17163) [patch]Don't draw nation borders at coastli

To: almighty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#17163) [patch]Don't draw nation borders at coastline
From: "almighty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <almighty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 09:36:29 -0700

>> Should it be a client option?
> It could be made configurable (if that's what you meant).

Now I see that I could've misunderstood this.
If you meant "client-side option" -- yes this is purely client side, it e.g.
doesn't effect game play. It is -- like the *displaying* of the borders
themselves (or e.g. maybe the city borders) -- a display option.

If I understood this correctly the server only needs to know this to be
able to
store the setting  in the savegame.

-andreas