Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#16811) Issue tracking system for Freeciv

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#16811) Issue tracking system for Freeciv
From: "Kevin Benton" <s1kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 15:06:43 -0700

RT as configured is a royal pain to use.  One of the reasons for the
difficulty is the basic design of RT.  As a Bugzilla developer, I think
this group would benefit greatly by switching from RT to Bugzilla.  It
make it easier for those of us who use FreeCiv to search bugs before
filing one, and more importantly, it would make it easier for those of
us who want to contribute, to research where things are today.  I think
it makes a lot of sense since Bugzilla is also an open source project
designed specifically to support projects like this.  To learn more
about Bugzilla, see http://www.bugzilla.org/.