Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] Compiling SDL client on MacOSX

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Compiling SDL client on MacOSX
From: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 03:47:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I've got a new MacOS X laptop to play with. I was just wondering if anyone has
a list of the packages the SDL client needs to compile on Freeciv. All I have
is the  LibSDL package from source installed at the moment. It is good that the
configure script is so well thought out. Whoever did the hard work on that:
Thanks.

Aloha,
RK.