Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] I want to contribute

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] I want to contribute
From: MKD <claudiomkd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 12:05:34 +0300

Hi all!

I would like to know how to subscrite to this list (I'm posting just using the address found in www.freeciv.org) because I have some questions and I want to contribute with Spanish, Swedish and Finnish translations, if possible.

If someone can please reply me and tell me how to subscrite to this list, or give me more information about whom is the person to contact beofre I submit language patches.

Thanks in advance!

P.D.- Freeciv is a very good project! Great work!

--
Claudio M. Camacho
http://www.claudiocamacho.org