Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] Hoodia will change your life

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Hoodia will change your life
From: "Justin" <855ashlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wen, 12 Apr 2006 19:07:19 +0300

Hi Freeciv-dev.

Here's that fat loss pill site you asked about, the one I told you with the
amazing Hoodia pills. Hey- if they're good enough for Oprah, then they must be
good enough for us lol ;)

Check the site out and let me know later how they work for you, hope you lose
as many pounds as I did! :)

http://www.facxio.net/hd/?52&ambitious

Later babe xo