Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#16152) 2.1 beta bug

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#16152) 2.1 beta bug
From: "James Buchwald" <jamestheprogrammer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:44:32 -0800

I was just testing out the beta of 2.1 on Windows(using the
win32-setup.exeinstallation) and was looking through the help menu on
units, just seeing if
there were ICBMs.  I clicked on the Mechanized Infantry unit to see what it
was, and clicked the Labor Union tech button inside. From there, I clicked
in the left bar on Laser.  When I clicked it, the entire application
suddenly closed without warning or any error box. That has to be a bug of
some sort...