Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#16021) Two bugs...

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#16021) Two bugs...
From: "Glover, Ken" <ken.glover@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 02:39:10 -0800

This transaction appears to have no content
Good job on the new version.

Both these bugs are with the win32-gtk2 binaries on a Windows XP IBM
laptop.

1.      Using the number keys for movement does not work.  I have tried
with numlock on and off.  1-6 just move the focus off the unit and leave
'turn done' available to be clicked.  You can still click on the units
and move them using the go command.
2.      Assertion failed, see the attached screen image.  This was at
the beginning of the turn.

Ken

Good job on the new version.

Both these bugs are with the win32-gtk2 binaries on a Windows XP IBM laptop.

  1. Using the number keys for movement does not work.  I have tried with numlock on and off.  1-6 just move the focus off the unit and leave ‘turn done’ available to be clicked.  You can still click on the units and move them using the go command.
  2. Assertion failed, see the attached screen image.  This was at the beginning of the turn.

Ken

JPEG image