Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] problem

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] problem
From: David <dchochol@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:57:54 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

My name's David Chochol. I study informatics on Technical university
in Kosice (Slovakia). I need some information for my final thesis.
Can you help me please? I need know, what are mean all parametres in
civscore.log. I don't know what is for example "elvis" and others.
It would be nice if you send me some ciscore.log files.
Thank You for your help.

David