Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] BUGS REPORT

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] BUGS REPORT
From: Johan Denis <johan.denis@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:12:08 +0100

Dear developpers,

first bug is following : on loading a savegame the first time it's refuse to load the savegame for security problem but if I try a second time to load the same savegame their is no problem the savegame is accepted and loaded.

second bug is following message I when I click on intelligence button on the player screen (F3-button)
Emacs!

other problem I encounter is the command menu for example a worker is on a tile that is allready irrigate or has road on it the appropriate command is still aviable in the command menu where it should be deactive on that moment.
the other problem are the missing tabs in the city screen so that you can switch between cities without closing and reopening cityscreen on the next city

the version 2.1 has great new grafics and looks very promising

Greetings,

Johan