Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] game without human players

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] game without human players
From: Rasa Karapandza <rasa.karapandza@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:35:15 +0100

Hi,

I'm a new-be to the freeciv coding. I'm trying to understand the code and one of my main obstacles is that I would like to be able to test my changes but without the need to actually play the game. Is there a way to "play" the game without human players. Info from the log files is enough for me to test the successfulness/ unsuccessfulness of my coding.

Best,
Rasa