Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#15850) 1, 2, 3, and 4 keys don't move unit

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#15850) 1, 2, 3, and 4 keys don't move unit
From: "Joseph Cheek" <joseph@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 20:16:51 -0800

Hi devs,

congrats on a great game!  I like what you have done with the map in
2.1.99-pre, especially the new default tileset.  but only half of the
number keys on the number pad work - I can move with 6, 7, 8, and 9, but
not with 1, 2, 3, or 4.  this makes it hard to precisely position a unit
without (g)oto, which is very cumbersome for single-tile moves (and
unworkable for missiles, which can no longer be moved with (g)oto and
clicking on any tile that isn't a friendly city, even an enemy unit!)

I guess this is really two bugs, the number pad bug and the missile
movement bug.  If you could fix both, it would be great, but the number
pad bug is certainly the more annoying.

gtk+ 2.8.13, x86, gentoo unstable

Thanks!

Joseph Cheek