Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#14449) Citystyle names should use Q_() macro

To: evyscr@xxxxxxxxx, himasaram@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#14449) Citystyle names should use Q_() macro
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 20:18:29 -0800

I should add that for groups the problem is slightly different because
every group name is included translated in every ruleset.  With city
styles there is a "master list" of city names, and we only need to
include the prefixed version in that list.  For groups there is no such
master list.  Rather than adding the prefix to every group, however, it
would be better to create a master list of groups.  This may not be
necessary however if the prefix isn't actually needed for groups (maybe
having city styles use it is enough).

-jason