Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#15313) Units didn't teleport, they disappeared.

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#15313) Units didn't teleport, they disappeared.
From: "sebastian.lindqvist@xxxxxxxxxxx" <sebastian.lindqvist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 01:03:33 -0800

Basically it went like this, I borrowed one of my cities to another country, so
they could airlift one unit over there. I removed all present units from the
city before the transaction took place. Although all supported units were
thrown to the other country when he got the city. (this was supposed to happen,
I think)

Many of the units were Transporters, and they naturally had cargo with them. I
got the units back at the same time the city was returned, but ALL the cargo in
those ships had disappeared, they didn't teleport anywhere, they were just
gone. I lost something like 11 freights 2 engineeres and 1 diplomat. That's
quite a price for one unit!