Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: CVS on cvs.freeciv.org

To: Daniel Markstedt <himasaram@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Per Inge Mathisen <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Freeciv-Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: CVS on cvs.freeciv.org
From: Jason Dorje Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:11:03 -0500

Daniel Markstedt wrote:

On 2005-12-21, at 21.45, Per Inge Mathisen wrote:

I don't think gna.org will give us a second repository, since that would
not fit in with their web frontend and admin tools. So I do not see the
alternatives. Unless we want to create a separate repository on
freeciv.org for it.

Why don't ask gna.org about it? As I've understood, Freeciv-pubserver shares no code-base with Freeciv itself, and has a different set of contributors... In most respects it's a different project!

Yeah, it sounds like it should be a separate project entirely...