Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] New Civ related game

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] New Civ related game
From: "Stephane DAVID" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 09:41:30 +0100

Hello,

2 Years ago,  I have started a new turn based strategy game, called for the moment SSS.

It is compatible with Civilization III graphics (and can use most of them), but I plan to make a really improved gameplay.

It is coded in C#, in a Windows environment.

In January, I plan to start the project again, and clean all my previous ideas and tests.

Would you be interested by the project?

Here is a quite outdated website were you can find some info and older screeshots.

http://www.civfanatics.net/~steph/

Stéphane David

Directeur technique Département Aéronautique
Responsable programme GéoTITAN

Aeronautical Department Technical Executive Officer

GéoTITAN  Programs Manager

david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

CGx Systèmes - Département AERO in SYS

"Le Causse" Espace Entreprises

F-81 100 CASTRES

Tel : +33 (0)5 63 73 50 83

Fax : +33 (0)5 63 73 50 27

http://www.aeroinsys.com

The information contained in this message is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. This message is intended for the individual or entity addressed herein. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others; also please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.