Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#14548) New treaties rules

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#14548) New treaties rules
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 06:42:23 -0800

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005, Per I. Mathisen wrote:
>  * A shortcut key cycles through units in enemy territory for easy mass
>  exodus.

I'm unsure what to do with this, and how important it is. The way I've
gone about it now is that when an armistice treaty is accepted, the client
immediately activates all units in that enemy's territory, so that you can
move them away by using the normal cycling commands.

Adding a whole new cycling command for cycling just units in that
territory had some issues (how to deal with units that are doing
activities, are automated), and I have to ask if, when all these units are
activated when the treaty is signed, this will not be sufficient. At least
I always cycle through all active units every turn.

  - Per