Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#14497) Great Library

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#14497) Great Library
From: "Christian Knoke" <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 05:47:15 -0700

SVN HEAD 27 OCT 2005 GTK2

One opponent has the Great Library wonder. Now I'm the first researching
electricity.

No message is given that great library is obsolete now, but Wonder: made
obsolete message options are all set.

In the wonder report (and in other places) the great library is still
referred to as Great Library(-), not as Great Library(O).

In the city production tab, option all targets set, I can read *all* wonders
(including built ones, from me and others). Great Library is listed there
before, but not after I researched Electricity.

I didn't check whether GL is working at all (but it did some days ago).

Reproducible from savegame, attached.

Christian