Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#14402) Connect network game hangs GTK2 and Debian

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#14402) Connect network game hangs GTK2 and Debian
From: "fuerst@xxxxxx" <fuerst@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 01:10:33 -0700

Hi

We have the following problem: with freeciv 2.0.1, 2.0.5 and 2.0.6, the
dialog for connecting to a network game freezes whole freeciv. We are not
able to switch to local game or anything else. When I try with civclient -s
server.blabla.com -p 5555, it does not connect, it just starts normaly. We
installed freeciv from a debian package but also did compile it by ourselve,
same behaviour. When I compiled it with gtk it works. Debian is Sarge and
Sid, happens on both.

Can I help you with additional information?

Regards

Fuerst

--
Highspeed-Freiheit. Bei GMX superg�nstig, z.B. GMX DSL_Cityflat,
DSL-Flatrate f�r nur 4,99 Euro/Monat*  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl