Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#14221) AI bug: Ally wants me to declare war on myself

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#14221) AI bug: Ally wants me to declare war on myself
From: "Daniel Markstedt" <himasaram@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 03:59:57 -0700

See attached screenshot.

Attached savegame is a few turns before this message appears. The
relations between me and the Portuguese will deteriorate leading up the
ridiculous request. The exact turn when this will happen is different
from time to time, but it should be around 1600 BC.

Also attaching Krevi nation that's required for this game.

Daniel

PNG image