Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Four maps

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Four maps
From: Miguel Farah <miguel.farah@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 13:02:41 -0400

On 10/1/05, Rob Best <best09272@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here are four maps I made about a year ago. I fixed a few things and checked
> them out on v2.0.6.
> Could they be added to the maps currently distributed with the releases?

I'd meant to make a smaller version of my Iberian Peninsula map for
quite some time, but Rob has beaten me to it. I've had so little
available time during this last few (24-26) months, I can't believe it
myself. Oh, well...

Seeing the map now reminds me that I'm not real happy with the terrain
distribution and I need to fix that (in contrast to the rivers, where I
did a great job).

Yet another thing to add to my TODO-freeciv list. :-/

--
Miguel Farah
miguel@xxxxxxxx