Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Adding Bulgarians to the official game releases

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Adding Bulgarians to the official game releases
From: Hristo Mitev <duronrulez@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 19:12:44 +0300

Hello! I want to ask a couple of questions about adding nations to the official game releases.
First of my questions is, Where can we send the new nations config/images?
Also, what of the edited/created files i should send?
Only the new ones (the nations ruleset, flag, shield), or all of the edited files?

Also i am having problems adding the nations shield to the game. I've saved it as png first and added it in the config files but the game doesnt show it. Then i've saved it as svg but still cant get the game to display it ... any help would be good help.