Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#14043) Air-loading land-transporters traps and cra

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#14043) Air-loading land-transporters traps and crashes
From: "Lo'oris" <lo_oris@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:08:40 -0700

Il giorno 20/set/05, alle 01:57, Jason Short ha scritto:

> Again, you should test this with the development version.

since Daniel Markstedt has offered to send me a precompiled cvs for my
machine, if that works i'll be happy to test all my "pending" bugs.

> Recursive transporting is not supposed to be allowed; it makes the
> rules and user interface too complicated.

i agree.

not only for interface reasons, but also for logical ones (one units
that carries another unit, does occupy almost the same space and weight
of the two units on their own).

> The bug in the above case is that  somehow a recursive transport was
> created.  None of this code has been  rigorously tested so if you
> could create a test ruleset that demonstrates the problem we can
> probably fix it pretty easily.  This is  a bug that we can fix in 2.0.

i'll let you know when i'll be able to test it :)

--
Lo'oris sei un figo tremendo. Appena salgo sù a Genova verrai scassato
nel culo - thug berserk

Senti Lo'oris su www.looris.webhop.net

 Sponsor:

 la vetrina delle aziende del Canavese industriali, artigianali e di servizi

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid606&d -9