Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#14043) Air-loading land-transporters traps and crashes

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#14043) Air-loading land-transporters traps and crashes
From: "Lo'oris" <lo_oris@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:22:10 -0700

i've tried to create air and land transporters. They work, except in
one case:

 > sanitycheck.c:137: failed assertion `same_pos(punit->tile, ptile)'
Abort trap

this is the error i "end turn" if i loaded into an air-transporter some
land-transporter that was already carrying some other units.

another strange (but non-critical) error, is that sometimes the
land-transporter loads in itself (but when i activate him, the problem
disappears).

tested with beta5, on osx 10.3, and i still can't try cvs unless you
give me a precompiled version (sorry).

--
Lo'oris sei un figo tremendo. Appena salgo sù a Genova verrai scassato
nel culo - thug berserk

Senti Lo'oris su www.looris.webhop.net

 Sponsor:

 Invia le tue immagini digitali su www.digitalpix.it

* e ricevi vere stampa a casa tua in 24 ore.

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid34&d -9