Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#14019) Bug report: Displaying technology in Help Brows

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#14019) Bug report: Displaying technology in Help Browser
From: "Guido Ostkamp" <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 12:31:31 -0700

Hello,

I would like to report the following bug:

I choose "Help" -> "Technology", expand the list on the left side, and
choose e.g. "Advanced Flight", now the display on the right changes.

Then I hit the "Expand All" button at the bottom.

The bug is that nothing happens at this time until the mouse is moved (!)
over the red backgrounded entry "Advanced flight" (no click needed!).

It should be displayed immediately after hitting "Expand All".

Regards,

Guido