Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Webserver not working

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Webserver not working
From: Guido Ostkamp <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 00:12:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

in case one of the Admins of the Freeciv webserver is listening here:

The webserver at <http://www.freeciv.org> is out of order.

A 'ping' to the system still works, however I don't get a page over HTTP,
the connection seems to hang forever.

If someone could please bring it back online, then I could continue to
work on the German game manual on the weekend.

Regards,

Guido