Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13862) Data: Georgian nation

To: himasaram@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13862) Data: Georgian nation
From: "Mateusz Stefek" <mstefek@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 01:56:51 -0700

> [himasaram@xxxxxxxx - Mon Sep 05 16:41:24 2005]:
>
> Georgia is a nation in Caucasus - the easternmost part of Europe.
>
> Famous for being the home country of Stalin. ;-)
>
> Daniel

groups=_("Medieval"), _("Modern"), _("European")
legend=_("The Georgians were some of the first peoples in history to adopt\
 Christianity, in the 300s AD.")

300 AD is antiquity. But I'm not sure if it is good to add the ancient
group here. I think that ancient group is for those "nations" which
started civilization. What do you think?

Anyway who is going to commit those nations?
I feel no problem with including for example armenians, georgians,
mayans, sami, aborigenes, maori, kurds.
--
mateusz