Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13886) bizarre behavior when closing tab

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13886) bizarre behavior when closing tab
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 21:35:59 -0700

I have 3 tabs open:

1.  Mapview.
2.  Players.
3.  Science.

I open a diplomacy dialog through the players tab (#2).  After a while I
get bored and switch over to the mapview tab.  I close the diplomacy tab
(now #4) directly from the mapview tab.  Now even though the mapview tab
is still open I'm switched over to the players tab.

I think a simple exception to the return-to-last-used-tab rule would
catch this error.

-jason