Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13884) closing diplomacy tab brings up wrong tab

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13884) closing diplomacy tab brings up wrong tab
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 20:31:52 -0700

Bug 0.  When my enemy proposes a ceasefire, the diplomacy tab does not
pop up.  But when my ally proposes that I give him shared vision and an
embassy, it does.

Now for the actual bug - when the diplomacy tab pops up automatically
like this, when I close it I'm taken to the next-to-last tab (in my case
the players dialog) rather than back to the original tab (the mapview tab).

One way to avoid the whole problem is always to go to the mapview tab
when another tab is closed.

-jason