Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13764) Wishlist: Improved nation selection screen

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13764) Wishlist: Improved nation selection screen
From: "Daniel Markstedt" <himasaram@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 02:16:50 -0700

On 2005-08-24, at 22.21, Mateusz Stefek wrote:
> I don't know if this drop down menu is a good idea - to much bugprone,
> dirty programming. However, the idea of some sort of better ordering of
> groups is good - that shouldn't be that hard. Currently nation groups
> are displayed in the same order they are sent with nations.
> --
> mateusz

Sorting the group tabs would be a good improvement. Perhaps eras first
then regions and last fictional. Is it possible to put a space between
the tabs of these different "groups of groups"?

I have a question about the new AI nation selection algorithm: What
happen when you select for example China, a nation that is in several
era groups? Will you get AI opponents from all that nation's groups?

Daniel