Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13657) Contribution of Inuit nation

To: himasaram@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13657) Contribution of Inuit nation
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 09:10:08 -0700

> [himasaram@xxxxxxxx - Tue Aug 16 22:03:32 2005]:
>
> Improved ruleset. More rulers and cities amongst other changes.

Still needs a flag.  Note the changes I made to your iroquois flag - the
flags should be 3:2 ratio unless you have reason to make them different
and must fill the entire "document" (so in inkscape, go to document
preferences, change size to custom, and make the size the same as your
flag, preferably 300x200).

> Should I provide a patch for the other files that need updating?

Yes.  Note the changes I made to your iroquois flag - you forgot to add
the nation to nations.ruleset.

-jason