Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: MAC port

To: mateusz <mstefek@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: MAC port
From: Nathan Brazil <nb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 07:37:04 -0700

Well, since I built the Mac package, it is only right that I field some questions about it.

However, I haven't actively perused the forum as of late.  Can you point out some threads to me where Mac users are encountering issues?

Since the Mac port is relatively new (within the last year or so), is it possible to create a Mac-specific forum?

If not, I have a blog whereby users have had their questions answered and issues resolved.