Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13544) win32/gtk2: ctrl-right-mouse == right-mouse

To: sds@xxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13544) win32/gtk2: ctrl-right-mouse == right-mouse
From: "Peter Schaefer" <peter.schaefer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 10:49:56 -0700

Dunno ..  i just recall that ctrl+mouse is like right-click.

various linux distros use F10,F11,F12 differently

Derek(whoever he is, he likes macs) uses
(L) click
(R) ctrl-click and
(chord) open-apple-click.

I suppose chord is that weird apple key that looks like a knot and is
where alt is on a PC keyboard. So I think alt(PC)/chord(apple command
key) would be for middle key, not ctrl-mouse, since that would be used
for right mouse button. To add to the confusion the chord key is where
the alt key is on PC, and the mac also as an alt key, which is where
the annoying windows key is.

http://webinstituteforteachers.org/2001/modules/pcmac/w2m-keys.html