Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13574) German translation bug

To: RobertHermsdorf@xxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13574) German translation bug
From: "Christian Knoke" <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 07:46:58 -0700

On Sun, Jul 31, 2005 at 01:35:07AM -0700, Robert wrote:

> Hi guys!
> First of all I'd like to thank all coders for a wonderful game.....
> Next, I found out that some buttons in freeciv ( like "Quit" or "yes"
> and "no" in some dialogs) are not translated into german in freeciv
> 2.0.3+2.0.4!
> And yes, I did set LANG=de, everything's in german except those few
> buttons....

These button texts are not part of the Freeciv translations. If they are in
english language, then maybe your GTK 2 installation has a bug.

> In freeciv 2.0.2 they are all fine!!!!

I have no explanation for this one, though.

Can you please tell, which operating system and which client you are using,
and from where you've got Freeciv?

Ang which dialog buttons have english texts, exactly?

> Thanx for your help:-)

Christian