Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13446) irrigated grassland with resources

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13446) irrigated grassland with resources
From: "Marc H. Thoben" <marc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 05:53:44 -0700

Hi there,

Freeciv is great! Started playing it today, works like a charm :)

I have just irrigated a grassland with resources (shield) on it. I
already built a road on it, too. On the main map it is shown like this:

Terrain: Grassland (Resources)
Food/Prod/Trade: 3/1/1
Our Territory
Infrastructure: Road/Irrigation

The problem is, that in town in only counts as 2/1/1, as if i had never
irrigated it.

--
Best regards,
   Marc