Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10526) "save as" problem

To: imrahil@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10526) "save as" problem
From: "Guest" <rt-guest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 09:16:21 -0700

I just wanted to point out that this bug has not been fixed in the
non-GTK windows binary of 2.0.2 ( and possibly other builds as well ).
The menu item is available and appears to work perfectly fine.  A
standard file dialog opens, you type in a name, the output window says
[player]: save as [filename], but no file actually gets created on the
disk.  I have attempted this both with an unadorned filename and with
adding the .sav.gz extension manually.

For reference, I am running Windows XP Pro, SP2.

The command I am using is "C:\Program
Files\Freeciv-2.0.2\civclient.exe".  All of the games I have attempted
to play have been between myself and AI players.

Hope this helps,
Chad Hogg
chadhogg@xxxxxxxxx