Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] api.pkg in cvs snapshots missing?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] api.pkg in cvs snapshots missing?
From: Dag Arneson <sanedragon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 20:22:17 -0600

Hello Freeciv Developers -

The last several days CVS snapshots seem to be missing the file
server/scripting/api.pkg

snippet of make output:
Making all in scripting
make[3]: *** No rule to make target `api.pkg', needed by `api_gen.c'.  Stop.

I'd use CVS to try to retrieve the file, but I'm currently behind an
absurdly restrictive firewall and so I can't.  If someone would
quickly just email it to me I would be very grateful.

I have been reading on the list about recent improvements to the AI,
which I am very excited about.  After getting to know the code a
little better I may try my hand at some improvements.

Thanks,
Dag