Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13308) global_advances array

To: mstefek@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13308) global_advances array
From: "Peter Schaefer" <peter.schaefer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:21:57 -0700

Wouldn't it better to convert global_advances array to bool only when
it is sent to the client, and keep using it in tech_parasite_effect?
Not that it matters that much :-)

wouldn't it be even better - in respect to the spying on tech effect -
to compute it on the fly for each player, and to only count the techs
of nations the player has met, including himself :-)