Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13288) Request for Modification - Nations Ruleset - "M

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13288) Request for Modification - Nations Ruleset - "Malaysia"
From: "Kant (Loh Yap Kant)" <yapkant@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 02:53:22 -0700

Dear Developers,

As a Macintosh user, I am very happy to be able to play something
that has the heart and soul of the open source community.

Having said that, as a Malaysian, I would like to point out some,
err... , errors in the Malaysia - Nations Ruleset.

The ruleset file should be modified from the original (As of 2.0.1)
to the following which I have modified:

-----------------------
[nation_malaysian]

name=_("Malaysia")
plural=_("?plural:Malaysians")
class=_("Modern")

legend=_("National motto: "Bersekutu Bertambah Mutu"  \
(Malay: "Unity Is Strength") \
The Federation of Malaysia is a country in Southeast Asia. \
It consists of two geographical regions divided by the \
South China Sea: \
West Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Malay Peninsula) \
shares a land border on the north with Thailand and is \
connected by a causeway and the second-link bridge on \
the south with the island of Singapore; \
East Malaysia, the northern part of the island of Borneo, \
is bordered to the south by Indonesia and borders the \
Sultanate of Brunei on the east, south, and west. \
Source: Wikipedia 2005") \

leader=  "Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad",
                 "Anwar Ibrahim",
                 "Najib Razak",
                 "Tun Abdul Razak",
                 "Tunku Abdul Rahman",
                 "Abdullah Ahmad Badawi"

leader_sex= "Male",
                         "Male",
                         "Male",
                         "Male",
                         "Male",
                         "Male"

flag="f.malaysia"
flag_alt = "-"
city_style = "Asian"

ruler_titles = { "government",      "male_title",      "female_title"
                  "Democracy",       _("Prime Minister"), _("Prime
Minister")
                          }

init_techs=""
init_buildings=""
tech_goals = "Warrior Code", "The Republic", "Navigation",
"Railroad", "Guerilla Warfare"
wonder= "Magellan's Expedition"

government = "Democracy"

cities =
   "Kuala Lumpur", "Putrajaya", "Ipoh", "GeorgeTown", "Butterworth",
"Muar", "Melaka", "Johor Bahru", "Petaling Jaya",
   "Kangar", "Kuala Terengganu", "Sungai Petani", "Port Dickson",
"Klang", "Alor Setar", "Kota Baharu", "Taiping", "Kuantan",
   "Seremban", "Kota Kinabalu", "Kuching", "Miri", "Sibu", "Sandakan"

Hope that the Development team can implement the modification.

I will continue to support and send any bugs report/modification/
correction to you all.

Thank You.

Kant (Loh Yap Kant)