Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12963) nation.ruleset has init_government

To: per@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12963) nation.ruleset has init_government
From: "Brett Albertson" <brett.albertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 11:04:35 -0700

Which version of this patch was checked in?  I downloaded nation2.diff
and manually applied it to see which patch broke freeciv for me (see the
ticket on trade tooltips and display being broken).  However, in looking
through webCVS, I noticed a change to packets_gen.c referring to this
ticket.  However, in nation2.diff there is no patching of packets_gen.c.
 See the following from webCVS:

Revision 1.120  - (view) (download) (annotate) - [select for diffs]
Sat May 7 14:03:51 2005 UTC (6 days, 3 hours ago) by per
Branch: MAIN
Changes since 1.119: +128 -46 lines
Diff to previous 1.119 (colored)

Adds a new nation ruleset define init_government, which sets the
starting government of a nation. This is very useful for modpacks.
Removes useless AI hints in nation rulesets, replacing them with the
above and init_units (implemented earlier). See PR#12963.

---
Brett Albertson