Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12988) Ruleset and SVG flag for Romania

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12988) Ruleset and SVG flag for Romania
From: "Netotea Sergiu" <nepleausall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 02:07:40 -0700

Hi!
I made the ruleset for Romania, tested it, and i'm
sending it for inclusion
into future distributions.
The extensive list of cities is adapted from:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_Romania
and the romanian svg flag comes from the clipart
collection of sodipodi.
Please reply to this adress, if there are any problems
or if there are
some others things to be done concerning this.
If you want the files to be uploaded some other way,
pls
mention that. I do not know if they can be uploaded as
a diff patch, becouse of the svg flag.
I would like to be informed about this nation
integration, can I get a ticket to RT for this?
Sergiu