Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12965) First city built != first in nation ruleset

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12965) First city built != first in nation ruleset
From: "Brendon" <yautja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 22:22:40 -0700

V 2.0.0 (my cvs hasn't compiled in weeks)

http://forum.freeciv.org/viewtopic.php?t=670

That is a actual buglet I've seen happen about a dozen times now.

cities =
   "Canberra", "Sydney", "Melbourne", "Brisbane", "Adelaide", "Perth",

Attaching a savegame, it will build Canberra in -3950, but if you first
press turn done then it will build Sydney as the capital in -3900.

Then for some weird reason if you load the -3900 autosavegame and build
it again it will make Canberra instead.

Have also been able to build the capital as Melbourne and Brisbane in
other games. And it also skips cities in the sequence sometimes.

Might have something to do with restarting the game and using the same
nation.