Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12637) beta 8 WINDOWS CLIENT CRASH - reproducable

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12637) beta 8 WINDOWS CLIENT CRASH - reproducable
From: "Eric F. Paul" <ericp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 05:28:04 -0800

One of my destroyers is trapped in a long narrow river and is interdicted
by another ship in an adjecent tile. I managed to poof the client - no
errors or crash reports, the client just vanished - by simply trying to
patrol the destroyer between its current tile and the occupied tile next
to it.

Load the attached save game, select the destroyer and press Q, then select
the tile with the blocking ship.

And no laughing at my empire. Its my first game. :)