Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12628) gui-win32: graphics cleanups

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12628) gui-win32: graphics cleanups
From: "James Canete" <use_less@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 04:33:15 -0800

Ok, I went a little overboard with this patch.

The following patch pretty much guts the sprite struct, making it just a
fancy wrapper for a canvas.

It breaks all the code I put in to deal with states where AlphaBlend()
isn't present, breaks all the old alternate fogging algorithms, and is
fairly ugly all around, but I'm fairly sure I can fix most of those
problems eventually.

-James Canete