Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12507) Bêta 8 Windows

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12507) Bêta 8 Windows
From: "Jean.Koechlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Jean.Koechlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 01:27:36 -0800

Hello,

Felicitation for the 2… version in progress.

two bugs in the windows version.

First: the main game windows is not reducing. I can not see or open others
programs during the game (like e-mail…)

Second: in the game, the small map is now not interactive. I can not choose
a location in this map with the mouse.

My user name is Giar

Thanks for take it in consideration.

Jean Koechlin